RUSTICAS RE LAUNCH DATE IS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 17TH
What we are doing to keep everyone safe
- We have removed tables to give diners 6 feet between tables.
- We have LIMITED bar service to respect social distancing.
- We have created a sanitation schedule which focuses on high touch areas.
- All employees are to wear face masks in respect of others.
- Thorough handwashing is mandatory throughout service hours.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all employees as well as customers.
- We have supplied all servers with a stylus to reduce touching POS system and credit card machine.
- We have removed all condiments from the tables.
- We will open windows to allow for greater air flow.
- We have developed a QR scannable menu and wine list as well as purchasing menu covers which can be sanitized after each use.
- All cloth napkins will be replaced with high quality disposable napkins.
- Servers and support staff have been instructed on ways to minimize contact with shared surfaces.
- Gloves will be worn when appropriate, removed properly and disposed of after each task followed by thorough hand washing.
- Please call ahead for reservations. We will be accepting reservations for ALL parties at 5:00, 6:30 and 8:00
- Party size will be limited to 8 people per table
- We will be asking for contact information when making a reservation.
What we are asking of you
- Your hostess/host will be outside our doors for table check in.
- We ask you remain in your vehicle or take a walk around town till we text or call you when your table is ready.
- We ask that you wear face mask when entering restaurant and when moving about dining room. (NOW MANDITORY ORDER BY GOV MILLS)
- We ask that children remain seated and you refrain from visiting with friends at other tables.
- All curbside orders must be pre-paid. Call when you arrive and curbside orders will be delivered to your car. If you have an automatic trunk, we will load them into your car for you.